Posted on September 1, 2022
With nearly 100 years’ experience in training dance teachers, The Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) is one of the world’s most influential dance education organisations. Over 1,000 students study our dance education and teaching programmes who, when doing so, join a vibrant, global community of dance educators with connections to many high profile dance organisations around the world. RAD graduates are highly sought after by employers, students’ RAD membership ensures they have a competitive advantage from day one.
The RAD offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and professional programmes with flexible study options to suit dance students and professionals at every stage of their career.
- BA (Hons) Ballet Education
- BA (Hons) Dance Education*
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education: Dance Teaching (with QTS)
- MA in Education (Dance Teaching)*
- Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies*
- Diploma in Dance Teaching Studies*
- Professional Dancers’ Teaching Diploma
- Professional Dancers’ Postgraduate Teaching Certificate*
- Licentiate of the Royal Academy of Dance
* Distance Learning (some programmes may also include an intensive study period and/or on-site induction)
To find out more visit rad.org.uk/study